Construction workers; employee or self employed

Construction workers in Ireland can be either employee/standard workers or self employed depending on the terms and conditions of their employment.

If you are self-employed we can help you claim back your work related expenses and the overpaid tax at the end of the year of if you leave Ireland.

The work related expenses are such as:

  • Purchased machinery
  • Work tools
  • Repair and maintenance of your tools and machineries
  • Protective clothing
  • Work related car expenses
  • We help you take back what is yours!




    2010 TRO Accountancy :: Tax Refunds Accountancy Service. Registered in Ireland, No: 412958 :: Privacy Statement