PAYE/Standard Workers Refund

We ensure you get back any tax you've overpaid and any expenses and allowances you are entitled to such as:

  • Overpaid Taxes
  • PRSI refunds
  • Income levy refunds
  • Medical and dental expenses
  • Rent relief
  • Tuition or trade union fees
  • Bin and water charges
  • Single parent allowance
  • Home carer allowance... and much more
  • Right now from as far back as 2013!                                      




    2010 TRO Accountancy :: Tax Refunds Accountancy Service. Registered in Ireland, No: 412958 :: Privacy Statement